Systems are being put in place to enable access via telephone, email or other web-based systems.
Public Works Department & Redondo’s contractors will continue to perform maintenance & repair work with the city.
Street sweeping will continue but street sweeping enforcement will be suspended. Why? Because the city acknowledges with so many people home parking will be more limited.
Meetings of Advisory Commissions have been suspended until April 30, 2020.
- Budget and Finance Commission
- Harbor Commission
- Historical Commission
- Library Commission
- Preservation Commission
- Public Art Commission
- Public Safety Commission
- Public Works Commission
- Recreation and Parks Commission
- Suspension Appeals Board
- Youth Commission
The City’s IT Department is exploring how the City Council & the Planning Commission can be made accessible to the public and to elected/appointed officials via web and teleconferencing.
For public participation prior to and during City Council and Planning Commission Meetings, the following methods of public participation are available:
- Via E-Mail in Advance of the Meeting — Submit e-mail comments to the City Clerk (email@example.com) by 3:00 p.m. on the day of the meeting. Submittals after this time will not be duplicated and provided to members in advance of the meeting.
- In-Person at the Meeting – The City Council Chambers will be reconfigured to ensure social distancing among members of the public and participating City Council/Planning Commission members. Space will be limited for in person participation. Seniors and individuals with underlying chronic conditions or those who are ill are encouraged to use alternate methods to provide public comment.
- Via Telephone During the Meeting – This option is under development – check back for further instructions.