The City of Redondo Beach and Athens Services will be providing document shredding service at no charge. This is your opportunity to clean out old files and properly dispose of personal papers without compromising your personal information.
The paper shredding will be done on-site and you will be able to witness from your vehicle the destruction of your documents. After the documents are thoroughly shredded, the paper is recycled.
The event details are:
March 12, 2022
8am to 2pm or until the trucks are full
Redondo Beach Performing Arts Center Parking Lot.
1935 Manhattan Beach Blvd
Redondo Beach, CA 90278
- Face mask required
- No limit to how much you can bring
- Please remove all plastic binders and binder clips
- Participants must stay inside their vehicle at all times
- Shredding documents should be placed in the trunk of your vehicle. Pop your trunk once in front a shred truck
- Residents and Businesses of Redondo Beach only – Proof of address REQUIRED.